We work hard to improve the quality of our products. Every product has to undergo a series of thorough inspections before shipped out. Once our product somehow fail to satisfy you, please contact us directly and let us help you.
- For order placed from official site enjoybot.com returns or warranty claims contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOYBOT LiFePO4 battery has obtained CE, RoHs, PSE, WEEE certification. All lithium iron phosphate battery come with a 10 years conditional warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship starting from the date of purchase. And the battery charger come with 90 days warranty.
- Within 90 days from the date of purchase, if our products have quality problems and cannot work normally, we can provide refund services.
- More than 90 days from the date of purchase, and within 3 years, If our product fails to work normally, the consumer need assist us in completing all the battery testing, when we both parties confirm that the product has quality problems, we will send the new product to the consumer for free.
- More than 3 years from the date of purchase, and within 10 years, we provide free after-sales service and maintenance services.
- If you encounter any problems when using the product, please feel free to contact us through the customer service email (email@example.com), we will provide 24-hour customer service.
- Please read the product manual carefully before installing and using the product. If the consumer fails to install, use and maintain the product correctly in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual, which causes serious quality problems in the product, it is not covered by the warranty.
We must ascertain whether the product has gone faulty due to defects in materials/workmanship or misuse/neglect.
Failures caused by (1) incorrect storage; (2) improper use (3) failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) normal wear and tear; or (7) external causes such as accidents, abuse, actions or events beyond our reasonable control, or any other issue not caused by defects in materials and workmanship is not covered under the warranty.
- Please use the LiFePO4 battery charger specifically for that purpose.
- Do not strike battery with any sharp edge parts, such as Ni-tabs, pins and needles.
- Do not immerse the battery in water and seawater.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source such as fire or heater.
- Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet.
- Do not throw the battery in fire or heat it and bend it.
- Please tighten the battery terminals firmly and use appropriate size wiring, or it can result in overheating and battery damage
- Do not connect the positive and negative terminals with metal object.
- Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins etc.
- Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
- Do not directly connect the battery to a starter machine, our battery are not designed for starting engines.
Battery Storage Notice
The battery should be stored within the temperature range specified in the product specification. If the storage time exceeds 3 months, it is recommended that you charge the lithium iron phosphate battery. Otherwise, the service life of the battery may be affected. In order to protect the battery, please do not exceed the specified maximum discharge current, and do not be lower than the specified discharge voltage.
When you receive the product, please read the product manual carefully, which contains the installation method, precautions and detailed warranty terms of the product. When you use the battery for the first time, please fully charge it.
Off Grid Usage Notice
|12V 100AH||1||None||No more than 1000 watt|
|12V 100AH||2||Series||No more than 1000 watt|
|12V 100AH||3||Series||No more than 1000 watt|
|12V 100AH||4||Series||No more than 1000 watt|
|12V 100AH||2||Parallel||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 100AH||3||Parallel||No more than 3000 watt|
|12V 100AH||4||Parallel||No more than 4000 watt|
|12V 100AH||5||Parallel||No more than 5000 watt|
|12V 100AH||6||Parallel||No more than 6000 watt|
|12V 100AH||7||Parallel||No more than 7000 watt|
|12V 100AH||8||Parallel||No more than 8000 watt|
|12V 100AH||9||Parallel||No more than 9000 watt|
|12V 100AH||10||Parallel||No more than 10000 watt|
|12V 200AH||1||None||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 200AH||2||Series||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 200AH||3||Series||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 200AH||4||Series||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 200AH||2||Parallel||No more than 4000 watt|
|12V 200AH||3||Parallel||No more than 6000 watt|
|12V 200AH||4||Parallel||No more than 8000 watt|
|12V 200AH||5||Parallel||No more than 10000 watt|
|12V 200AH||6||Parallel||No more than 12000 watt|
|12V 200AH||7||Parallel||No more than 14000 watt|
|12V 200AH||8||Parallel||No more than 16000 watt|
|12V 200AH||9||Parallel||No more than 18000 watt|
|12V 200AH||10||Parallel||No more than 20000 watt|
|12V 300AH||1||None||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 300AH||2||Series||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 300AH||3||Series||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 300AH||4||Series||No more than 2000 watt|
|12V 300AH||2||Parallel||No more than 4000 watt|
|12V 300AH||3||Parallel||No more than 6000 watt|
|12V 300AH||4||Parallel||No more than 8000 watt|
|12V 300AH||5||Parallel||No more than 10000 watt|
|12V 300AH||6||Parallel||No more than 12000 watt|
|12V 300AH||7||Parallel||No more than 14000 watt|
|12V 300AH||8||Parallel||No more than 16000 watt|
|12V 300AH||9||Parallel||No more than 18000 watt|
|12V 300AH||10||Parallel||No more than 20000 watt|
Trolling Motor Usage Notice
|12V 100AH||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 50 amps||60 Amp @ 12 VDC|
|12V 200AH||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 100 amps||(2) x 60 Amp @ 12 VDC|
|12V 300AH||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 100 amps||(2) x 60Amp @ 12 VDC|
|24V 100AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 50 amps||60 Amp @ 24 VDC|
|24V 200AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 100 amps||(2) x 60 Amp @ 24 VDC|
|24V 300AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 100 amps||(2) x 60 Amp @ 24 VDC|
|36V 100AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 50 amps||60 Amp @ 36 VDC|
|36V 200AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 100 amps||(2) x 60 Amp @ 36 VDC|
|36V 300AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 100 amps||(2) x 60 Amp @ 36 VDC|
An over-current protection device (circuit breaker or fuse) must be used. The surging current at the moment of start-up for trolling motors can be 5 times or more greater than the usual running current. Excessive current can cause over-current discharge and destroy the BMS beyond repair, which is not covered under Enjoybot LiFePO4 battery 10 year warranty.
Golf Cart/ Other Vehicles Usage Notice
|36V 100AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 250 amps|
|48V 100AH Pack||Less than 3000 watt||Less than 250 amps|
Excessive current can lead to over-current discharge, damage will occur to the BMS beyond repair and this is not covered under Enjoybot LiFePO4 battery 10 year warranty.
State Of Charge
When determining if a lithium-iron phosphate battery has any charge remaining, first turn off the power source to the device and disconnect all wires from the battery. Next, using a voltmeter or multimeter, test the voltage of the battery.
To help you better understand Enjoybot's capacity, please refer to the table below, parameters are for reference only.
Note: The twice of 12.8V LifePO4 battery SOC is 25.6V LifePO4 Battery SOC. 3 time is 38.4V LifePO4 Battery SOC. 4 time is 51.2 V LifePO4 Battery SOC.
If you are experiencing a battery that will not accept a charge, please refer to this article to activate the battery.