Enjoybot LiFePO4 Battery 10 Year Warranty
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We provide warranty service, please check the warranty clause in the Product Description. Deep cycle LiFePO4 battery has smaller size, lighter weight, superior performance and longer service life, which can greatly reduce Lead Acid Battery replacement. The cell of ENJOYBOT LiFePO4 battery pack has obtained CE, RoHs, PSE, WEEE certification.
We work hard to improve the quality of our products. Every product has to undergo a series of thorough inspections before shipped out. Once our product somehow fail to satisfy you, please contact us directly and let us help you.
- For order placed from official site enjoybot.com returns or warranty claims contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All lithium iron phosphate battery come with a 10 years conditional warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship starting from the date of purchase.
- Within 90 days from the date of purchase, if our products have quality problems and cannot work normally, we can provide refund services.
- More than 90 days from the date of purchase, and within 3 years, If our product fails to work normally, the consumer need assist us in completing all the battery testing, when we both parties confirm that the product has quality problems, we will send the new product to the consumer for free.
- More than 3 years from the date of purchase, and within 10 years, we provide free after-sales service and maintenance services.
- If you encounter any problems when using the product, please feel free to contact us through the customer service email (email@example.com), we will provide 24-hour customer service.
- Please read the product manual carefully before installing and using the product. If the consumer fails to install, use and maintain the product correctly in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual, which causes serious quality problems in the product, it is not covered by the warranty.
We must ascertain whether the product has gone faulty due to defects in materials/workmanship or misuse/neglect.
Any and all damage caused by depletion of consumable parts, abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, water damage, or any other issue not caused by defects in materials and workmanship is not covered under the warranty.
- Please use the LiFeP04 battery charger specifically for that purpose.
- Do not strike battery with any sharp edge parts, such as Ni-tabs, pins and needles.
- Do not immerse the battery in water and seawater.
- Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source such as fire or heater.
- Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
- Do not connect the battery to an electrical outlet.
- Do not throw the battery in fire or heat it and bend it.
- Please tighten the battery terminals firmly and use appropriate size wiring, or it can result in overheating and battery damage
- Do not connect the positive and negative terminals with metal object.
- Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as necklaces, hairpins etc.
- Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp object.
- Do not directly connect the battery to a starter machine, our battery are not designed for starting engines.
Battery Storage Notice
The battery should be stored within the temperature range specified in the product specification. If the storage time exceeds 3 months, it is recommended that you charge the lithium iron phosphate battery. Otherwise, the service life of the battery may be affected. In order to protect the battery, please do not exceed the specified maximum discharge current, and do not be lower than the specified discharge voltage.
When you receive the product, please read the product manual carefully, which contains the installation method, precautions and detailed warranty terms of the product. When you use the battery for the first time, please fully charge it.